Saturday 9 May 2015

#BEDM Day 9: Special Talents

everything


I did this kind of post last year for BEDM which you can look at here so I have to admit that I did struggle this time around. I like doing lots of little things that I'm good at but I can't really say that there's one special talent I have. This is part of my ongoing problem of having no idea what I want to do with my life. Can I just do everything?

I tried asking Topher what I'm good at and this is what he came up with:

"my name is Diane and I have special powers. I can tell how many jelly beans a person has eaten in their lives just by glancing at them. I used this power to help the police solve the famous 'Jersey Jelly Bean Heist' in 1994. since then i have helped sweet companies track trends in jelly bean eating in order to help sales. This is done on a consultant basis so allows me to travel the world and see bean eaters in every country!"

So yeah, the only thing that proves is his talent of having an interesting imagination...

Little things I'm good at:

  • Making a drink last an entire evening.
  • Staying positive.
  • My Disney/Harry Potter trivia knowledge.
  • Having an impressive resting bitch face.
  • Taking a ridiculous amount of photos of things non blog people find mundane.
  • Being able to memorise song lyrics forever after hearing them a few times. Whether I like them or not. Which makes me look like a fangirl.
  • I'm awesome at planning holidays so everyone gets to do what they want to do. Especially Florida holidays!
  • Filing and spreadsheets. They can be quite therapeutic for me.

So thats a few little things I'm good at. In terms of talent, I just like being creative. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment