Sunday 31 May 2015

#BEDM Day 31: My Blogging Journey

IMG_2003


It's been 3 and a half years since I started this blog and I can't believe I have kept it up for so long. That really makes me proud. I don't really care how big this blog gets, it's just nice to have my little area to write down what I've been up to.

I have a seriously bad memory so having this blog has helped me remember all the good things that have happened to me these past few years. Like an online scrapbook. No matter what happens I want to carry this blog on for as long as I can.

I want to have adventures and new experiences and record them right here. I want to share my hopes and dreams and try and make them come true. And I want to do my best to spread a little bit of happiness that will make people smile. So if you want to come along for the ride, then you're welcome to stay. Here, have a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment