Friday 29 May 2015

#BEDM Day 29: Passion Projects

IMG_2369 (1)


Ever since I was 19, I have always had a side project that I have worked on in my spare time. After I shut my vintage shop and jewellery shop 2 years ago (wow has it been that long?), I have had a gap in my life where they were. Even though my side projects are never really successful, I still enjoyed the fun of them.

Jewellery making and vintage were never things that I have loved all my life - I just kind of fell into them. Maybe that's why they never worked. However, one thing that I have always loved since I was a kid was stationary. Though I wasn't a fan of school I still looked forward to buying new school supplies every September. I have always been passionate about making things and remember clearly the days when my parents used to hide the kitchen scissors from me because I used to keep taking them to use for my projects!

So when I was deciding what new project I could do; stationary and Etsy shop jumped into my head. So say hello to Polkadot Party, my etsy stationary shop! It's not quite open yet but here's a couple of things I've been working on for it.

DSC03695 (2)


DSC03697

DSC03699

DSC03702

DSC03700

DSC03703

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I love the card (or is it a notebook?) and the tag. I am a sucker for stripes, patterns and stationery in general!

    Liz x
    Distract Me Now Please

    ReplyDelete