Wednesday 20 May 2015

#BEDM Day 20: Role Models

dontworrysmall
My dream is to one day work for myself. So any role model I have at this point in my life is a badass woman who has her own business. There are so many of these people out there and it's amazing what they have proved is possible.

They have taught me that you can do anything you want as long as you believe in yourself and put the work in. You can moan about your day job all you want but if you're not willing to get up and start something then what's the point?

Call me a dreamer but I'm going to keep working until I fail. Then when I do, I'm going to get up and keep working again. It's what I've been doing since I was 15 and I will keep going until I succeed at something. Otherwise I'm just another zombie at a job that doesn't fill them with joy.

So thank you to all my role models for paving the way for people like me.

Bring it on.

Who are your role models? What have they inspired you to do in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment