Thursday 14 May 2015

#BEDM Day 14: Fashion

It's been awhile since I did an outfit post on this blog but I do miss them so check out what I'm wearing to work today and then dinner with Topher.

IMG_2229
Vest: Gap (on sale!), Necklace & shoes: Primark, Jeans: Outlet store in Florida for $17!

I only got this Gap vest a week or two ago but haven't had a chance to wear it yet due to all the rubbish weather but now that it looks nice again I'm going to risk it! I love the bright colours and the aztec print. A great addition to the colourful side of my wardrobe.

IMG_2226

I tend to stay pretty casual in the office and I love how comfy the jeans are. They're at that awesome fits just right stage where they're not tight like new jeans usually are and not falling down either. I didn't have to wrestle when I bought them so they're being constantly worn at the moment. 

IMG_2228

When it hasn't been raining these shoes have been constantly on my feet. For Primark flats, I have to say that they are holding up pretty well against the heavy wearing. Though we'll see by the end of the summer!

IMG_2224

Luna seems to be interested by my outfit choice...

What's your go to outfit when the sun is out?

No comments:

Post a Comment