Sunday 10 May 2015

#BEDM Day 10: Wishlist

I do love a good wishlist - I find them pretty therapeutic to make. So they're quite a regular occurrence on this blog. Though they usually have a touch of realism to them. However, this particular one is not. This is my fantasy/I have no budget whatsoever list. Enjoy!


toppicksmay

1. Print, $40 –Rifle Paper Co
I'm a massive fan of Rifle Paper Co's prints and this Petra one reminds me of good memories of my trip last year. 

2. Red Dress, £75 –Emily & Fin
The shape of this dress is amazing and the watermelon pattern is a nice change from the other ones I've seen around. 

3. Clock bag,$128.99- Modcloth
Purely for my love of novelty bags! So cute. 

4. Wallpaper, $135 -Rifle Paper Co
There are so many gorgeous wallpapers out there and this one is one of my favourites so if money were no object then I would definitely use it on an accent wall in the mansion in my head.

5. Dress, £240 –Duck and Duffel
Peter pan collar? Check. Twirly skirt? Check. Camera print? Check check!

6. Brooch, £35 –Tatty Devine
Carousel anything is a winner in my book so this brooch fits the bill. Now I just need an imaginary blazer to pin it to.

7. Paperpack - £3.50– Paperchase
I'm really on a stationary kick lately (more so than usual!) and am beginning to dip my toe into the world of scrapbooking so I love this paper pack. 

8. Playsuit, £279 –Orla Kiely
I can see myself wearing this with cute wedges at a posh BBQ. Screw it, my posh BBQ. On my imaginary patio with fairy lights and lanterns. 

9. Sandals, £65 –Kate Spade
Simple, chic and brightly coloured. Perfect. 

10. Hotair balloon bag, $39.99 – Modcloth
Now this one isn't exactly out of budget but I couldn't help myself. How beautiful is this bag? It makes me smile!

What's on your ultimate wishlist?









No comments:

Post a Comment