Tuesday 3 February 2015

Nail envy

IMG_2248

I can't believe that we're already a month into 2015 and I haven't painted my nails yet. That is very unlike me. I remember the days when I used to take pride in the fact that I did something different with them almost every week. Over time I seem to have just gotten lazier and lazier with them until I just stopped doing them around Christmas.

You can think of nails as something shallow but I see them as something small to make you smile. It's all about the little things in life and I really want to get back into painting my nails again. So I wanted to do a roundup of the designs that I have done since I started this blog over 3 years ago to get my creative brain back into gear. 

DSC05797

IMG_0615


IMG_1277

IMG_1332

IMG_1362

IMG_2203

IMG_2284

IMG_2389

IMG_4554

Do you paint your nails? 

No comments:

Post a Comment