Thursday 8 January 2015

Lush Northern Lights Bath Bomb Review

IMG_0448

A little bit late to the party with my last Christmas bath bomb, but oh well. It's so cold back in the UK compared to Florida so hot baths are helping me cope! 

IMG_0450

This is probably the closest I will get to the Northern Lights for a few years. Judging by the name, I was expecting some fun colours hidden within this bath bomb and I wasn't disappointed. 

IMG_0452

As soon as you drop it in the tub, you get a burst of bright pink, slowly followed by blue.

IMG_0453

Then suddenly the lime green appears. 

IMG_0456

IMG_0457

And you're left with your bathtub looking like this. I loved the colours and the smell so would definitely recommend it. I hope Lush bring it back next year!

IMG_0459

IMG_0460

Which were your favourite Christmas bath bombs from Lush?

No comments:

Post a Comment