Friday 23 January 2015

Introducing Pickles and Luna

So I've been MIA for almost a week and for a pretty good reason. We got kittens! Meet Pickles and Luna. 


IMG_1106
Pickles the little boy

IMG_1180
Luna the little lady

They're adopted brother and sister - as much as I would have liked to have gotten two from the same litter, it just wasn't possible but I wouldn't swap these two for the world. 

IMG_1140

Their meeting was a bit shaky at first - bit of hissing but after 2 days they're getting on much better. The key is to just take it slow and not rush them getting to know each other.  

IMG_1181

It's adorable that they already have little personalities. Luna is like the big sister who thinks Pickles is a complete goofball. Pickles is definitely the goofball. They get on great with people and both love cuddles and playing. 

IMG_1149
It's quite a challenge drinking coffee now!

I can't believe how much has changed in such a short time. The four of us are like a family now. I worry about them when I'm not there - which there isn't much need to do as they've both been good as gold. 

IMG_1183

I can't wait to watch them grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment