Monday 12 January 2015

Christmas at Disney

DSC03253

Final Disney post - promise. At least until we go again in October that is! I was really excited to see the Christmas decorations as I've never seen them in person before and I've only heard good things. 

DSC03256



IMG_0908

I can't decide what I prefer more, the bright blue sky of the day against the red and green of the decorations or the magical lights when the sun goes down. How amazing does the frosted castle look at night?

DSC03272

And I know these aren't Christmas decorations, but how cool does the circus area of Magic Kingdom look at night?

DSC03279

DSC03286

IMG_0917
Plus I couldn't resist a little holiday themed cupcake, ok, massive - I had to split this Gingerbread cupcake with Topher. Tip: Always split the cupcakes there with someone. They are massive. You think you can do it yourself but trust me you will be defeated!

IMG_0926

Have you ever been to Disney at Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment