Tuesday 18 November 2014

Outfit post: It's beginning to look a lot like...

DSC02920
Manchester! So it turns out that I was so busy at the Christmas Markets eating and catching up with friends that I only took two photos that day. They were of a Christmas tree made out of Pringles tubes... so take a look at what I wore instead.

DSC02922
Jumper: New Look
Necklace: New Look
Skirt & belt: Primark
Boots: River Island
DSC02928
 
As much as I'm not a fan of the cold, I must admit that I prefer dressing for the chillier weather. Mainly down to my jumper addiction these past couple of years. I can't get enough of them! I'm also still wearing my River Island boots to death. Literally. These things need to be reheeled otherwise one of these days I'm going to slip over on my ass. They're pretty slippy on the sole. 

DSC02925

This skirt and belt from Primark was a bargainous £6! I'm getting back into wearing shorter skirts again now that I feel a bit more confident in my weight. Doesn't mean I'm giving up my midi's though.

DSC02930

I'm hoping to do a few more outfit posts now that I have more space and have finally figured out the timer on my camera. Woo hoo!

DSC02924

Oh and for those of you wondering what a christmas tree made of Pringles tubes looks like...

DSC02911


What's your favourite season to dress for?

No comments:

Post a Comment