Monday 24 November 2014

#Bloggers Snail Mail round 2

IMG_0411

Since I had so much fun on the last Bloggers Snail Mail round by Gemma at Lipstick and Lashes, I put myself forward for round two. Funnily enough, it saw me paired with another Rachel - this time a little bit closer to home. I bet you can't guess where she's from! She's a fairly new blogger so check out her awesome blog: Rachel Brennan Life .

IMG_0412

So with us both being rushed off our feet, with her just having relocated and me about to myself, I don't think we did too badly with the emailing back and forth. At least we both knew what the other was going through!

IMG_0413

At the end of the month or so of emailing, you have to send your partner a present. Hope you liked yours Rachel! She sent me a package full of Irish treats that was very well received. Topher couldn't wait for me to open the lollypops. And the bear has been named Clive. Now any ideas where I should pin this friendship pin? Thanks Rachel for being an awesome partner and I loved the gifts!

IMG_0414
If you want to participate, Gemma at Lipstick and Lashes does a few of these Bloggers Snail Mails during the year so check out her blog. I definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment