Monday 29 September 2014

Life right now

IMG_5417

I'm tired. Like seriously tired. I now have permanent bags under my eyes. I think I'm close to breaking point. One of these days I won't get out of bed to go to work. I'll just stay in and try to forget that I don't get paid sick days.

But today is not that day. I'll keep trudging on. I'll keep travelling four hours a day for a company that don't give a damn about their employees. For a company that gives the minimum pay, holidays and expect the world for nothing in return. The worst thing is, the final nail in the coffin; paying over half your wages just to get to said job.

I'm tired of walking around like a zombie during the week and wasting my weekends away sleeping. It feels like this past year of my life has passed by so quickly and I haven't done much with it. I just want to go home. I finally know where home is and it's not here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hun. I've been there, and it sucks. Start looking for another job. Don't stay somewhere that's making you miserable. No money is worth that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, something is going to be done about it very soon. Here's to next month! :) x

      Delete