Thursday 31 July 2014

#TheBloggersSnailMail

DSC01968

A few months ago, I stumbled across Gemma’s blog Lipstick and Lashes and her Bloggers Snail Mail project. I’m so glad I did. I’ve always been a fan of snail mail and it’s been years since I sent or received any that wasn’t for birthdays or Christmas purposes. So I signed up straight away.

I was partnered with Rachel from Rachel is Elsewhere and lives in New Zealand. Well, you can’t get any further away then that can you? We had a lovely month exchanging emails and when the project drew to a close, we exchanged gifts. Take a look at what Rachel sent me:

DSC01960
New Zealand tea towel, sheep socks, cat coasters, New Zealand post card and a pretty card.

DSC01961

I love how well thought out the gifts were - especially the cat coasters. It made me smile to read that she got them for me to have while I wait for the day that I have a cat of my own - so sweet :) The socks and tea towel are also a nice addition to my collection of polka dot things!

DSC01963

DSC01964

DSC01965

For those of you who would like to take part, there will be another round on Gemma's blog sometime during August I'm told. I'll definitely be signing up again. I got some great goodies and made a new friend. Good luck with your travels, Rachel and will see you around on Twitter :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment