Wednesday 28 May 2014

#BEDM DAY 28: Share the Blog Love

So this is my moment to spread the joy and tell you about my favourite bloggers. The following I love to read:

Scathingly Brilliant
I love to look at a bit of pastel and Kate is the queen of pastels. Love her style and her cats are adorable!

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 21.21.39

Briar Rose
Her outfits are so pretty, I love her style and she loves a bit of Disney. What more could you ask for?

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 21.09.18

Wish Wish Wish
My favourite established blogger; Carrie's posts look like they belong in a magazine, each one telling a story. A lovely piece of escapism. 

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 21.31.44

Lotts and Lots
Want to make jewellery? Charlotte shows you how. Not only are the tutorials are fun and informative, the photos are so damn pretty. It also helps that Charlotte is lovely in real life (I had the pleasure of meeting her at the pinned it made it parties).

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 21.26.52

Ladybird Likes
Another jewellery maker. After falling in love with Zoe's jewellery at Renegade last year, I've been keeping track of the brand on the inter webs. If you ever get the chance, go to one of her workshops. So fun!

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 21.12.13

 What are you favourite blogs? Link me up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment