Monday 26 May 2014

#BEDM DAY 26: Bank holiday fun!

Don't you just wish that the work week was always only 4 days? Having a three day weekend would let me get so much more done!

For Topher and I, we spent Saturday unpacking the flat; something I've been itching to do all week. Still got some way to go but we're definitely getting there. Then Sunday was the day we picked for our training walk. It was our first day walking round the outskirts of Peterborough and I loved it.

IMG_4724

IMG_4720

IMG_4722

IMG_4723

I wish every day was this beautiful. Even though by the end of it my feet were about to fall off (wearing in walking boots is not fun!) I was still looking up at the sky, admiring the colour. Damn hippy. 

Today was just errands & chillaxing along with going to the local Slimming World group for the first time. Back to work and back to reality tomorrow. On the bright side, it's only a 4 day work week and there's things to look forward to. This Saturday I'm attending Nuffnang's 1st birthday in London even though I know no one! Any one else going?

How did you spend the bank holiday?


No comments:

Post a Comment