Tuesday 8 April 2014

Top picks #6

Scheduled post number 2. Hopefully this is still working!

TOPPICKSAPRIL

Ever since seeing Ladybird Likes at the Renegade craft fair I have been keeping an eye out for anything new from them. This heart necklace is too cute and will help my monochrome self ease into the pastel trend at the moment. And speaking of pastel, this Topshop nail polish is such a perfect grey-blue colour. Swoon. 

This Topshop skirt completely fulfils my 1950s picnic fantasies. I'd wear it high waisted with a crop top and peep toe flats - weather permitting of course! Continuing with the monochrome love, I think I have room for another Breton top in my life. Especially considering those gorgeous lace sleeves. Love!

My current pair of flats are on the way out so I will be needing replacements soon before summer hits. This nude pair from Accessorize will be a chic addition to my wardrobe and will go with everything! Another chic addition would be this Forever 21 necklace - very elegant. 

This ASOS dress is kind of wintery but I love the simple cut of it and the star pattern. Gimmie! And what's a Nomad wish list without a Modcloth dress? Always out of my budget but I will forever covet. This sundress would be amazing for the summer. Sigh. 

What are you coveting at the moment?














No comments:

Post a Comment