Sunday 13 April 2014

Outfits of Jordan

Well I'm back on English soil and I'm happy to see that the sun is still shining. Now for the reminiscing. I'll ignore for now that it's back to work tomorrow. 

I didn't take photos of all my outfits, only a few so here they are. Dodgy mirror shots a go-go:

What does one wear when partying with 22 year olds and didn't bring anything appropriate with them?


IMG_4080
Jacket & blouse: New Look, Jeans: Next, Bag: Accessorize, Shoes: my mums from Nine West via TK Maxx I think. Necklace: Forever 21

I'm in love with my Accessorize camera bag. Even though it has no inside zip pocket (quite essential on a night out in my opinion) I love it still. Soooo pretty!


IMG_4078

I handed these shoes back over to my mum the next day with a heavy heart. I need a pair of these kitten heels. They were incredibly comfortable!

IMG_4173
Dress & belt: River Island, Waistcoat: New Look

This is the first time I've worn my River Island dress I got in the January sales. Love it! I don't like feeling too exposed so I like the fact that you get both a mini and a maxi out of this dress. 

IMG_4243
Blouse: Dorothy Perkins, Jeans: Next, Boots: Primark, Hoodie: My uni jumper.

This outfit was purely comfort over fashion. We were at Petra this day and there is A LOT of walking involved. In fact, that's Petra behind me - Cheers mum for the amazing photo of just me and not a wonder of the world behind me, ha ha. 

IMG_4263
Dress: Vintage, Belt: Primark I think? Shoes: Primark

This was my final day outfit for the holiday. I scooped this dress up at the Vintage Kilo Sale a few months back and this was the first opportunity I had to wear it. Removing the shoulder pads and adding a belt made it easy wearing for the long trip back up to Amman. I will be wearing this dress all summer!

What's your holiday uniform?

No comments:

Post a Comment