Friday 25 April 2014

365 project: Week 16

4 months baby! I can't believe I've carried this project on for so long. Here's to the rest of the year!

IMG_4272
April 14th
Blue sky!

IMG_4275
April 15th
Pretty sandals and the last day I wore my jeggings before they went kaput!

IMG_4277
April 16th
Pretty clouds

IMG_4278
April 17th
Decapitated Hello Kitty - a present for one of the girls at work's leaving party from all of us. It wasn't decapitated when it was given to her, ha ha. The remainder was consumed at the pub.

photo 11
April 18th
If you haven't seen this then I highly recommend it. Steve! 

IMG_4290 2
April 19th
Took my visiting friends and the bf to Borough Market. They ate pie, I had a dosa.

IMG_4294 2
April 20th
Easter Sunday - delicious roast at the pub

IMG_4311
April 21st
Acted like a tourist with visiting friends Claire & Steve. Purty!

IMG_4317
April 22nd
Admiring my postcards bought the day before at the Tower of London

photo
April 23rd
Got excited over my goodies from the Easter Gift Swap.

IMG_4380
April 24th
Sent a slimming world recipe to my mum. That's the only pic I took that day. Diet coke chicken is amazing. So wrong but so right. Google it. 

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Poor Hello Kitty. I very much admire your persistence. I never keep up with something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty surprised at myself! I've never kept something like this going for so long. :) x

      Delete