Saturday 1 March 2014

Top Picks #4

T.G.I.P.D.

Thank God It's Pay Day!

TOPPICKS-1










I adore the print of this Karen Millen dress. I first spotted it in Selfridges and wanted to cry at the price, as I do with most things. Even if I could afford it I've already got my options for my cousin's wedding. Therefore can someone please invite me to a summer wedding...and give me £299.

I don't know what it is about this duck jumper that made me pick it but it has a certain charm to it. It's quite odd and I like that. And speaking of odd, how kitsch are these Topshop earrings? I actually prefer the cream ones but those appear to have sold out online. 

I'm lusting after skirts at the moment. Especially this checked midi number from River Island. Oh the many monochrome outfits I could make! Plus this Sugarhill Boutique one had to be acknowledged as I can't resist heart print. So many skirts, so little time. 

A much chicer version of myself would adore this gingham New Look top. I would pair it with black skinny jeans, flats and have a picnic in Hyde Park. Is it summer yet? As usual all the summer stock is in stores so I should probably bag myself a pair of these peep toe flats before it's July and they're all gone. I'm missing a good pair, my current ones (in my banner, yes the heart ones) are about to die :( I knew I should have bought two pairs. 

What's on your pay day shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment