Monday 3 March 2014

Lush bath bomb: Golden Egg

I'm officially a magpie. My eyes caught this glittery bath bomb while in Lush the other weekend and I had to try it out. 

IMG_3524

The Golden Egg is part of Lush's easter range which includes some really fun products like carrot shaped bubble bars & cute bunny ones too. 

I have to say when I popped this in my bath, I was a tad bit disappointed. Maybe it's because all the other bath bombs I've purchased from Lush have made a lovely fizzy explosion when they hit the water. 

This one fizzed quite leisurely...

IMG_3525
IMG_3526

I did love the shimmer of the glitter though.

IMG_3528

IMG_3529

IMG_3530

It turned the water a bright yellow colour as expected and I immediately felt better after smelling it. It has a gorgeous honey and toffee fragrance that made me want to eat it a little bit. Apparently it smells like their soap Honey I Washed the Kids so I may be tempted to try that out sometime. 

IMG_3531

It also left my skin shimmery which I enjoyed. So the smell and the glitter definitely made up for the leisurely fizzing. I would buy it again.

Have you tried any of Lush's Easter range?

No comments:

Post a Comment