Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas time

In my household, the beginning of December is officially the time you can start celebrating Christmas. None of this half way through October lark the retail world appears to think is normal. 

I was really happy December the 1st was on a Sunday this year as that meant I could take my time putting up my Christmas tree. I have owned this tree for 5 years and this is only the 2nd time I've been able to put it up as I've always lived in shared accommodation. 

I love my black Christmas tree.

IMG_2304

And yes, that is a hook on top. We didn't have a fairy/angel. That's how we roll.

Have you put up your Christmas decorations yet?

1 comment:

  1. I put my tree up on Sunday too.
    Unfortunately our large black tree has had to stay in the loft and we've bought a very skinny green one because we are hosting christmas and there's just not enough room x

    ReplyDelete