Monday 14 October 2013

GBK & Harrods

It was a mini family reunion this weekend and I got to visit Westfield - Stratford and Harrods for the first time. I can't believe how much bigger the Stratford Westfield is than the White City one. Will have to return when I actually have some money, ha ha. 

For lunch we went to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen, which was another first for me. A couple of the others weren't so impressed with their meals but I really loved mine. Didn't get a chance to take a picture of the food but I went with the Persian Lamb burger with no bun (Naked!) and green salad. Surprisingly filling and I didn't have to feel guilty. Score :) 

DSC00604

DSC00605

DSC00607

Then my cousins needed to nip to Harrods so I got my first look inside. Omg (yes it deserves a omg), that place is like a maze! I think I would definitely get lost in there. But how awesome is the Egyptian Stairway? I had to be a tourist and get out my camera.

DSC00615

DSC00616

DSC00618

Definitely going to go on more outings in London when pay day rolls around. 

Whats your favourite place in London or where would you want to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment