Tuesday 26 March 2013

Life Lately

Hello there, remember me? Exactly 1 month later here I am. In a nut shell, I needed a break.

IMG_0909

So what have I been up to? Not a lot. Just over a week ago I closed my shop in Afflecks. It was a good run but a combination of the rent being too high and the traffic being too low lead me to decide that I'm better off sticking to an online and fair presence only. I'm really glad I had the opportunity to give it a go as I would have definitely regretted not taking that leap. 

I took the entire of last week to just rest. It's been a long time since I gave myself a break and I felt my motivation disappear over the last month before I closed my shop. Sometimes you just need a break.  

Now I feel recharged and fresh - ready to start again. 

4f779edaec618bae8cc0dc0509691093

How have you been?

4 comments:

  1. That's a shame about the shop; but at least you will be saving money on the rent etc now to invest in your business elsewhere! Welcome back to the blogging world! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - it was just getting too expensive. Thanks! :) x

      Delete
  2. At least you gave it a try, though. I'm jealous. Glad you're back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I did, no more what if's. Thanks! :) x

      Delete