Thursday 3 January 2013

Outfit post: An illustrated edition

Now that I walk through town to get to work I get the free newspaper on the way. The other week, the edition of the Stylist was a completely illustrated one. Amazing! 

IMG_0374

It inspired me to keep going with my drawing and maybe even implement it into a few other areas. So I did this:

IMG_0376

The writing is a bit small here so see below for the full transcription:

"When it comes to my wardrobe a piece is for all year round, not just for a single season. This outfit has seen me through both summer and winter. I just change up the accessories and layering. I can't believe I found this skirt in a sale rack in Primark. It has been my go-to skirt this year. I love pairing it with this sleeveless New Look dress/tunic and my beloved River Island ankle boots. Do you have specific season items that you wear all year round anyway?"

So, do you? And what do you think of this illustrated post? My thoughts are make the pictures bigger, but would you mind if I did another one sometime?

Btw, what do you think of my blog re-design?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely illustrations, love the blog design.
    Do you want to follow each other?

    ~Blythe
    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much! Sure, I follow you now :) x

      Delete