Saturday 19 January 2013

Car boot finds

A bit belated, but I wanted to show you the the treasures I found at the car boot the other week. 
Take a look:

IMG_0457
Vintage Patchwork Handbag

IMG_0450
Vintage wallets - I got quite a few of these!

IMG_0445
It's Charlie Chaplin! He's also a bottle of talcum powder - just lift up his hat and shake. 

IMG_0458
A cute jewellery box...

IMG_0459
which is also a music box.

IMG_0460
How sweet is this hedgehog brooch?

IMG_0461
And this deer brooch?

IMG_0462

This gorgeous peacock plate was only £1.50 which I stupidly chipped when I dropped the bag with it in! So clumsy. 

I also got a couple of vintage french fashion magazines that I will show at a later date when I have decided what to do with them.

Have you found any bargains recently?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love both those brooches, especially the deer one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is some great bargain hunting! I love the jewllery box and hedgehog brooch especially! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so interesting that he's a bottle of talcum powder, also love the jewelry/music box :)

    ReplyDelete