Monday 17 December 2012

My week 33

What appeared to be a normal week turned out to be very chaotic. In a good way. And the fun isn't over yet!

Image copy-5 Image-5
*Our olympic mascot is now sporting a rather fetching santa beard
*A project I'm working on - hence the lack of posting
*Lunch at Bluu in the Northern Quarter
*I personally really enjoyed The Hobbit and the bf loved it
*Milo!
*The bf's hobbit precious birthday cake

So apologies for the lack of posting. As stated above, I'm working on a project that could affect my life in a massive way if it pays off. I only began it on Thursday and tomorrow is going to be a big day. I promise I will explain everything in the next couple of days. I just don't want to jinx it. I'm excited but so very nervous at the same time and can't believe how fast it's all happened. Can't wait to tell the news. 

In other news, it was the bf's 25th birthday and we celebrated hobbit style. He had a great time and I'm enjoying making old man jokes, ha ha. 

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your project! :)
    The birthday cake looks great xx

    ReplyDelete