Friday 21 December 2012

Affleck's Palace: My shop

Take a look at some photos of my shop in Affleck's Palace, Manchester!

IMG_0322
Collection of Random Quirks and Toast Rack jewellery.

IMG_0323

IMG_0335

IMG_0350

IMG_0351

There's even a little fitting room! I'm in love with the fabric of the curtain. I got it from Ikea and Claire sewed it for me. Thanks Claire!

IMG_0352

The view from the window. A much better view than my old office I think!

IMG_0357

IMG_0359

IMG_0361
The view when you first walk in.

What do you think? There's still a lot of work to be done but I've got it functioning at the moment. I'm just going to do little tweaks to the place as I go on. And I think I'm going to give it at least a month to see how it goes.

I'm on the 3rd floor next to the cafe! Come say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment