Thursday 15 November 2012

Outfit post: Hello World

This is me...with purple hair. I used to have purple hair when I was still at uni and loved it but grew it out when I was on my masters. Since I don't work in an office anymore, I thought why not. Plus it's another tick off my 25 before 25 list.

OP3
Cardigan: Next
Lace dress: Primark
Belt: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize
Lace leggings: Primark
Boots: River Island
Gloves: Primark

DSC08371
Penguin gloves are just the best thing ever! And they're double sided. I'm talking 4 penguin faces here. You can make them face north, south, east and west at the same time. Not that I've done that (I have). 

OP2
Wearing my necklace I got from everyone at work as part of my leaving present. It's an elephant :) 

DSC08382

And our special guest star: The neighbours cat. Isn't she cute?

DSC08362


Double lace. A do or a don't?

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! I love the lacy dress and leggings. Also loving your adorable gloves! :D

    - Sasha
    www.bohemianfaerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love your gloves!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! =)
    I like the double lace, and I love the penguin gloves! x

    ReplyDelete