Thursday 9 August 2012

Outfit post: Is it Autumn?

The great thing about my new place is that I actually have the room to do a full length outfit post. Amazing! Plus I got to try out the tripod and timer on my camera for the first time. Felt a bit awkward but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things. This is the outfit I wore to work a couple of days ago.   

DSC06313

DSC06314

DSC06315

DSC06316

Blouse: New Look
Button up skirt: Dorothy Perkins a few years ago
Tights: Primark
Shoes: New Look

This was such an easy outfit to just throw on. Blouse tucked into skirt is pretty much my no brainer uniform for work. Plus, polka dots are always a winner. This was just one of those days where the weather wasn't behaving itself. Damn you weather. It seriously feels like autumn at times.

I don't tend to find many gems in the sales but when I do, they stand the test of time. I remember buying this Dorothy Perkins skirt for £7 in the sale when I needed something for an interview about 4 years ago. I love the fact that it's a button up so it isn't just plain and it's a great length. Though my size has definitely changed since I bought it, it's great because I can just wear it higher or lower on my waist/hips depending on how fat I am (bonus!).

These are definitely my favourite work shoes. I LOVE them. They go with everything and the heel is the perfect height to me. And I just love the lace up front. Money (and staff discount) well spent!

What is your go to outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment