Monday 20 August 2012

My week: 28

I actually took quite a few photos this week. I'm quite impressed I had to go through and narrow them down. I hope to keep up this habit.


Image-1
Image copy

my week 28 a>

*Drawing I did on housemate's t-shirt by their request
*Salmon, rice and courgettes
* Starbucks at the office
*One of my colleague's got some stickers and was very nice and shared. There weren't many left but I was quite pleased with the result. 
*My painting is coming along slowly but surely. The sky kinda looks more like the sea though....ah well - artistic licence. I meant to do that. 
*Went to fab cafe for my friend's birthday. It's a must for any sci-fi nerd living in or visiting Manchester. Every club needs a darlek in the corner and a mural including Spock. I'm loving that Zapp Brannigan was there as well. 
*Finally used my Lush fairy want from Christmas - smells like Snow Fairy!
* My outfit for the birthday night out. Dress is from Monsoon - picked up for £25 in the sale reduced from like £85
*My refreshing pint of lemonade at the Chorlton vintage fair. Explore More - wise words indeed.
* A little peek at my stall.


So for the last week I've been all by my lonesome while the bf and my housemates have been away but it hasn't been too bad. I've kept myself busy. I'm looking forward to having everyone back though, especially the bf of course. It's weird having the whole bed to myself - I keep waking up diagonal at the wrong side!

This weekend, I went to a vintage fair in Chorlton which was really fun and then I had to hurry home to get ready for my friend's birthday night out. Sunday was spent mooching around the house trying to get stuff done.

This week coming up is going to be good because it's only a 4 day work week for me. I took Friday and next tuesday off around the bank holiday so I'm getting an epic 5 day weekend. Then only a 3 day work week next week. Why can't it always be this way?

How was your week? Do you have any plans for the bank holiday weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment