Friday 13 July 2012

Let's play catch-up

So the last you heard from me (apart from yesterday), I was about to move house. Well, we're all moved in now and I have to say I love this house. Yes there are a few bits and pieces that need to be fixed but it's ours and I'm loving all the space. If you're interested, I'll do a proper house tour when we've completely unpacked and got it looking all nice. For now, here's what I'd been up to last week (Jordan posts coming soon!):

*Flowers from work for my birthday
*My Harry Potter inspired nails for my birthday (still got to narrow down all the photos!)
*Birthday present from Claire - lovingly stapled
*Sinister owls made by Claire
*Rose and my laptop
*The cats trying to come with me, ha ha
*Axl being a softy.
*New house - view from upstairs at the back of the house
*Me and the bf's mahoosive bedroom
*The joys of moving - so much yoghurt!
*4th of July shoe on my desk calendar
*So.Much.Tea!
*So.Much.Bubblewrap!
*My nails for Jordan - spots and stripes
*My latest print - ice creams. My new desktop background.
*Upcoming prints.

Only two more days of being in Jordan. I can't believe how fast the time went. Do I have to go back to work? I'm really excited for all the new products for my vintage shop. I'll post about that tomorrow...

Any tips on getting myself back to the real world with as little pain as possible? :P

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a house tour! Glad your all moved in well. Those prints look lovely! XO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see if it's a disaster zone when I return on Sunday (3 students left alone all week!) lol. Thanks! :) x

      Delete