Tuesday 8 May 2012

Top picks: Week 9

I love Modcloth. It's such an alternative place to window (or should I say screen?) shop. Just ignore the prices and drool....

photo copy 2

From left to right:

I just love the vintage inspired styles and how nicely cut they are. I'm not a huge fan of all the modern cut out dresses that are in the shops at the moment (honestly I neither have the body nor the courage to wear them) so these are a breath of fresh air in my book. 

Now, someone either buy me one of these pretties or point me in the direction of a more affordable option!

When it comes to clothes, are you a modern miss or a retro lady? Or are you a bit of both?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these dresses are just gorgeous! Shame about the hefty price tags! I think dorothy Perkins can be quite good for dresses! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - was just wearing a DP dress yesterday. Love them :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! :) x

    ReplyDelete