Tuesday 24 April 2012

Top 10: Week 7

It's that time again. In honour of my iPad which I got on Saturday, I decided to do my top 10 on iPad covers. I like unique things, so I headed to Etsy to see what I could find:

toptenipad

So many pretties. One of them even has the same style as the Apple cover where you can stand your iPad up. My geek side is loving the space invader one but it's also saying is that laser cut design practical (like there's loads of holes in the case)?

Paris and Chevron are both from the same shop and I like how they have a little pocket for your iPhone or papers etc. Overall, I think I would prefer to have a cover in the stand style as not only can it turn into a stand, but you can still use the iPad while it is covered and protected. The sleeve styles, though are all very pretty (squeeing over the owl one), are not very practical for my needs. I'm on the go a lot so I need something that is physically attached to my iPad so I can't loose it!

So, if you are reading this any of the above shops: Please make all these pretty fabric sleeves into stand styles!

Which one is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. What a great selection. This post makes me want an iPad more than ever! I'm really not sure which is my favourite! I'm always drawn to things with Eiffel towers on though. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was difficult picking my favs - there are so many to choose from. I like Eiffel tower prints too :) x

      Delete
  2. Whoo congrats on your iPad! I'm old school an still rocking the original iPad 1, but I love it and it's been so handy, especially when travelling. Had it since release day and it's still chugging along nicely!

    As for the cases....such a cute selection and I'd happily house my iPad in all, but I also love the space invader one, but also the bird pattern and the bow tie. SO cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. This one is an iPad 1 as well. Love it! Very handy for when I stay over at the bf's and for my lunch breaks at work :) x

    ReplyDelete