Sunday 29 April 2012

My week 17

More rain yes, but on the bright side - it's almost May! I spent my weekend enjoying driving my car around, eating and failing at thrifting. 

Image-1 Image copy-1

*A morning of madness where it was actually sunny and warm outside. Took this on my way to the post office to post my first order ever to Japan!
*Vintage Bally boot on my shoe calendar
*Ate at Giraffe for the first time on Saturday at the Trafford Centre with the bf. We were loving our starter of baba ganoush (nom!), hummus and pitta. 
*My beloved iPad next to my beloved Alexa. I'm feeling rather spoiled this year. It's great to be able to properly catch up with my blog reading on my lunch break. 
*Macaroons! Another first this week. I had never actually tried them before so I thought why not and got them from The English Rose bakery in Selfridges. One word: Delicious!
*My quesadillas at Giraffe
*Went for a sunday lunch at Wetherspoons. 
*The bf's burger at Giraffe.

I had quite a busy weekend. Went to Ashton on Saturday to look in the charity shops (found nothing but did buy some buttons I'm going to make into earrings) and met up with the bf and his family. The trip to the Trafford centre was spur of the moment on the way home when we were both hungry. I'm glad we stopped.

Sunday, even though it was raining - I dragged the bf to a car boot (indoor) and it was a bit of a bust but I did find a couple of things. We then had sunday lunch with front row window seats to a car getting a ticket for being parked on the double yellows. 

Gonna relax with a hot drink now and catch up on my internet rounds (yes this is what I call answering emails, blogging, reading, listing stock etc).

How was your week? Wet?

No comments:

Post a Comment