Monday 12 March 2012

Purse a little bit emptier but look!

I didn't go overboard at the shops this weekend like I thought I would. I was rather sensible and got a shirt and dress for work and a shirt for both work and when I'm free. I even got 20% off the shirt and dress from Dorothy Perkins. Coupons are my friend. I got it from Vouchercodes.co.uk right here. Anyway, enough of my rambling, you'd rather take a look at the clothes in person wouldn't you? I won't judge.

IMG_0871

Again, my apologies for the dark and yellowy photos. I can't wait for the summer so I can have more room and more light.

IMG_0873

I love this blouse! As I said here, I was afraid this would make me look like I was wearing a tent but it didn't.! Yay! It skims my curves without hiding them so it was a definite must. 

IMG_0874

For those with very good memories, this dress may look familiar. I first showed it a fair while ago here, where they had a long sleeve version. I loved it, but it just did not fit right. My arms are not fat, but they're not skinny either, so the sleeves were way too tight. So thank you Dorothy Perkins for making a short sleeved version!

IMG_0876
And I showed this shirt in my last post (I just had to wear it straight away) but here it is in more detail. 


IMG_0849

IMG_0866

IMG_0868
Yes it is a bit of a tent, but it's meant to be a tent and so I belted it. Plus, I love the print and how good does it look with my velvet blazer? The lace tie at the collar is the perfect finishing touch. It's still a bit chilly to wear by itself so I just layered it over a long sleeve top. Can't wait for summer :).



Have you bought anything nice recently?



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that zebra blouse, I wish they had it in my size!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my new favourite blouse :) Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the zebra top, so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first blouse, the zebra print is so cute! I'm on a bit of a spending ban at the moment, but seeing posts like this always makes me want to go shopping haha!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a rule of sensible buys that I only buy if I'm still thinking about them a week later - it's definitely helped :) xx

      Delete