Sunday 19 February 2012

My week 7

Didn't do too much this week apart from go to work, sleep (I love bed) and catch up with the different series that I watch. FYI - I am now addicted to Once Upon a Time!

IMG_0698

My holiday nails. Look how bright and happy they are :) I had to take it off today though, back to reality. I really loved this colour though so am looking forward to summer.

IMG_0654

IMG_0707

I also got back into doodling this week and brought my sketchbook out of retirement. There was once point when I was about 12 when I wanted to be a cartoonist. In Florida when I went last year, I saw that they did short classes on how to draw the disney characters so I jumped at the chance - and dragged the bf along for the ride! I still have my drawings from then on my phone so I wanted to see if I could improve on them. I'm proud to say that I did these with no guide lines, just the picture of my drawing for reference. 

IMG_0708

Stuff takes ages to load on my computer at work so I may have made George a little peacock tail thing while I waited. I don't think Jim looks too impressed!

IMG_0710

IMG_0715

While I was away, I missed the cats - especially cuddles with Rose. I really can't wait to have one of my own. :)

Also watched some X-files with the bf and Claire (finally on season 5!) and succeeded in getting Claire also addicted to Once Upon a Time. This program is more WTF then Lost. I love it :)

And also a couple of hours ago I may have impulse bought something rather expensive... news on that when I receive it.

How was your week?


2 comments: