Wednesday 18 January 2012

What to do with £30?

So I got £30 from my grandma for Christmas. Whenever I get money as a present, I never spend it on specific things. I just use it as my own money. For once, I would like to use some gift money on something specific for myself that I can say, I got that from my grandma. 

So what to do with £30? A few ideas I came up with:

A Topshop bag, £30

Screen Shot 2012-01-18 at 19.51.45

DVD's I've been after for awhile from Amazon, add up to £30 including shipping.


filmsa>



A bangle that I featured on my Random Quirks blog here and some more nail varnish (I may be addicted!)

              bangle


Or I could nerd out and get these. A hogwarts letter necklace and a hufflepuff prefect badge from etsy.

nerd

I am a Hufflepuff (and proud) and was annoyed that they only sold Gryffindor and Slytherin Prefect badges at the WWOHP. I was a prefect at school so I really wanted one of these. 

I'm not sure what to pick. It's either one of these options, or I just see what I like the look of when I go shopping with my mum on saturday. What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Either the bag, or the HP necklace and badge...I suppose it's down to which you would use more? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably use the hp stuff more. The bag is so pretty and light coloured, I would be so afraid of getting it dirty! If I don't see anything at the weekend, then the hp stuff it is I think :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go for the DVDs but it's a tough one, the HP stuff is amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. DVD's are hours of entertainment. Though I may just buy them anyway since they've been sitting in my amazon wish list for so long. Everything will depend on my shopping trip tomorrow I reckon :) xx

    ReplyDelete