Saturday 21 January 2012

The vintage bag

I would like to introduce you to my vintage bag. I originally bought this for my vintage shop, not being love at first sight for me, but I thought my customers would like it. 

IMG_0573
It was only when going on holiday to Portugal, I realised I didn't have a day bag to carry round with me. With nothing being the right size in my personal bag collection, I turned to my vintage collection. I hadn't even put this bag on my website so I didn't see any harm in using it for the holiday. 

DSC01766
A snapshot of me and the bag and my mum. Oh yeah, that's me with a head. Helllloooooo.

I don't know when it was during that holiday but I fell in love with this bag! It is the perfect size for just a day bag but fits all my reading material in it (small monthly magazines AND my massive book) as well. I get bored quite easily when travelling so this is essential to me. 

IMG_0571

IMG_0574

I'm so sad but I love bags with different compartments. Makes me feel more organised ha ha. 

So this bag is now mine. Sorry Toast Rack.

Oh yeah, and the icing on the cake? I got this for 50p at a car boot sale!

2 comments: