Sunday 29 January 2012

My week 6

So apart from working, I had quite a lazy week. And a lovely weekend with the bf.

IMG_0587

These pantomime stamps were on a package I received this week. Made me giggle.

IMG_0593

Vintage Gossip Girl, season 2. This was pretty much how I spent my evenings.

IMG_0594

Received my first graze box after getting a free one with a code in Glamour magazine. Scarfed it all. Delicious. Decided to keep up the subscription for a bit as it would be nice to have stuff to nibble on for work.

IMG_0615

My nails this week. In typical Nomad fashion, I didn't mean for it to come out like this. It was supposed to be a few simple polka dots but ended up as a dotty dalmatian-esque affair. Meh, I like it. Some of the best things are accidents.

IMG_0632

My main post for the Manchester science museum is here but here's just an extra pic. Pretty pattern :)

IMG_0644

Why hello there it's me! An outtake of my guest blog post which is now on Sparkly Flamingo's blog here.  

How was your week? Freezing? If not, then consider yourself lucky :)

3 comments:

  1. Your nails look fabulous! Alot more glamorous and funky than my peeling and shoddily painted red nails that I'm currently rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail art! Love it when a great thing comes together by accident! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both - every time I look at them they make me smile :) don't care that they scare the bf, lol xx

    ReplyDelete